– Pound is also known as the British pound, the pound in the UK, UKP, STG, the English Pound, British Pound Sterling, and BPS.
– The symbol stands for British Pound (GBP) can be written £.
– Pound is divided into 100 pence.
– The exchange rate for British Pound was the last time updated 13 March 2013 by the International Monetary Fund.
– The GBP conversion has 6 significant digits.
The U.S. dollar is the currency for American Samoa (AS, ASM), British Virgin Islands (VG, VGB, BVI), El Salvador (SV, SLV), Guam (GU, GUM), Marshall Islands (MH, MHL), Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia, FM, FSM), Northern Mariana Islands (MP, MNP), Palau (PW, PLW), Puerto Rico (PR, PRI), United States (United States of America, U.S., USA) Islands Turkey and Caicos Islands (TC, TCA), Virgin Islands (VI, VIR), Timor-Leste, Ecuador (EC, ECU), Johnston Island, Midway Islands, and Wake Island.
– The U.S. dollar is also known as the American dollar, and dollar USA.
– Symbol abbreviation for United States Dollar (USD) can be written $.
– The U.S. dollar is divided into 100 cents.
– The exchange rate for the U.S. dollar was the last time updated 13 March 2013 by the International Monetary Fund.
– The USD conversion has 6 significant digits.
Originally posted 2016-04-15 03:35:48. Republished by Blog Post Promoter